Tuesday 9 August 2011

Bad News Blair - s01e04 - Serena

Bad News Blair - s01e04 - Serena


Blair: You've got to be kidding me.
Photographer: Fantastic! One, two, three, come on...
Serena: Oh! There she is..Blair! Come on, quick. What took you so long? Hey, Blair. Blair, Blair, wait. Where are you going? Blair, wait. Why are you so mad?
Blair: Why am I mad? You mean, why aren't I furious? I can't believe for one second I thought that it'd be different this time!
Serena: You thought what would be different?
Blair: You couldn't deal with the spotlight shining on me for once, could you?
Serena: What are you talking about? I was told we were doing this together. What, you did not get my message?
Blair: What about this morning then? When you glanced at the call sheet, did you see my name on it? When I wasn't in hair and make-up, didn't that seem strange? When the dressing room only had your name on the door, what, did you think they just forgot?
Serena: I was told you were running late and they asked me to do some test shots first. Blair, they told me you wanted me here.
Blair: And you believed them?
Serena: Look, Blair, I encouraged you to do this. Why would I try to steal something from you that I pushed you to do?
Blair: Because you take everything from me! Nate, my mom!
Serena: Blair!
Blair: You can't help it! It's who you are. I just thought maybe this time it would be different. I should have known I'd be wrong... Great.
GossipGirl: Spotted: Lonely boy's rude awakening. Upper East Side queens aren't born at the top. They climb their way up in heels, no matter who they have to tread on to do it. 
Eleanor: There you are. Terry wanted me to tell you how perfect you looked.. With these now...
Serena: Eleanor, I quit.
Eleanor: Wait a minute, why?
Serena: I think you know why.
Eleanor: Because of Blair? I know that she will support my decision... Once I explain it to her. You know you love the spotlight, you always have. It's part of your charm.. There's nothing wrong with that...
Dan: Hey, I.. I kinda overheard you guys in the stairwell there.
Serena: Dan, look, I really can't go here right now.
Dan: Okay, well, forget I said anything then. In fact, you know what? I'm mute. I'll just stand here and blink real quiet. Unless you want me to...
Serena: Hand my jeans? Yes, please.
Dan: It's just, uh, I thought you wanted to be on the sidelines here. I thought you wanted to be here for your friend Blair. You know, we were gonna get craft service, and I'd have your "full attention"?
Serena: Say it.
Dan: I don't think I have to.
Serena: So my best friend doesn't believe me and neither does the guy I like. Look, Dan, Blair's mom basically tricked me into coming here because she didn't want Blair. How do you tell your best friend something like that?
Dan: Oh, I.. I didn't.. I guess I didn't..
Serena: Look, you know what, Dan? Just go, okay? I need to clean up and I just need to get out of here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...