Wednesday 31 August 2011

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Blair

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Blair


Nate: Serena, just don’t say anything and let me explain.
Jenny: Oh, my god.
Nate: I’ve been trying to do the right thing, but it’s killing me. Look, I know we both care about Blair, but maybe the best thing is for me to just tell her the truth. I’m not over you, and I thought I could fight it, but I can’t. And if you don’t stop me, I’m gonna kiss you.
Serena: Nate? Nate, what are you doing? It’s almost midnight. You have to find Blair. Look, okay, whatever, just forget the clue. She’s wearing big, tall boots and a big old crown. Just go, okay? Hurry!
Blair: Serena, have you seen Nate? Hey! Jenny…
All: Five, four, three, two, one… It’s midnight, masks off!
Dan: Serena! Serena, wait! I’m so sorry. Serena!
Chuck: Little Jenny Humphrey manages to get my pants off and have me not enjoy it. Quite the accomplishment.
Blair: Good thing someone else at the party was as lecherous as you, or you’d still be up on that roof, and, no, I don’t want to know what you had to do to get that tux. This is me.
Nate: All right, Chuck, I’ll see you in the A.M.
Blair: Unh-unh. No, you didn’t find me by midnight. No happily ever after for you.
Nate: Blair, I’m… I’m sorry.
Blair: All I wanted was for us to start over, and you didn’t even try.
Chuck: Well, at least somebody’s having a good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...