Wednesday 17 August 2011

Dare Devil - s01e05 - Jenny

Dare Devil - s01e05 - Jenny


Blair: Too Beyonce. Too Mary-Kate. Too Hannah Montanta. Wow! Even I'm impressed.
Jenny: Um, I don't know. I mean, I don't really... feel right.
Blair: Well, as my mother always says: "fashion knows not of comfort". All that matters is the face you show the world, and your face looks like it's going to a bat mitzvah. But before we continue the renovation... Martini.
Jenny: Oh, no, thanks. I don't like vodka.
Blair: Oh, that's nice, because this is gin. As it should be. It's a party, Jenny. Either swallow that or swipe your metrocard back home. It's up to you. All right people, who's ready for a game of "truth or dare"?
Jenny: Oh, I love "truth or dare". Once I had to eat an entire bag of marshmallows.
Blair: That's nice, little Humphrey, but, um, that's not how we play.
Jenny: Well, how do you play? ... I think I'll go truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...