Monday 22 August 2011

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Serena

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Serena


Serena: I know him. A masked ball? Dan would never want to go to something that pretentious where he has to wear a mask and a tux?
Blair: He likes you. He would wear a tux and a mask and one of my mother's dresses if it meant that he could go out with you. Come on. What, are you worried that he already has a date? I mean, he is Dan Humphrey.
Serena: Shut up. I don't know. I guess a masked ball is better than a regular party because then all those kids from school that he hates... he won't even recognize them.
Blair: All right. Invite him. I insist.

Dan: Hi. Serena, hey.
Serena: Hey, hi.
Blair: Go ahead. Do it.
Serena: Uh, hey, I was just wondering, are you, uh, are you doing anything tonight?
Dan: Tonight? No, no, nothing. Why?
Serena: Good, because there's this thing, and you'd probably gonna thing it's stupid, but...
Dan: Try me.
Vanessa: Even cold, these are so good. I've missed Rufus's cooking. I have. Rufus, do you have whipped cream?
Serena: Who's that?
Dan: Uh, it's.. it's my sister, but you were saying something.
Jenny: Hi, Blair, what do you want me to do with this stuff?
Blair: Oh, just leave them over there. That's fine. I left you another list.
Dan: Hello? Is anyone there?
Serena: I'm sorry, uh... what?
Dan: Uh, you were asking me something.
Serena: No, uh... No, never mind. Thank you, have a good day.
Dan: Okay.
Serena: Bye.
Vanessa: So, what are we doing tonight?
Serena: I think I need a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...