Thursday 11 August 2011

Bad News Blair - s01e04 - Serena & Dan

Bad News Blair - s01e04 - Serena & Dan


Serena: You're still here?
Dan: Yeah, well, I thought I couldn't leave without bringing you something from craft service. Um, and, uh, and telling you that I'm sorry I judged you.
Serena: Mm, well, I'm sorry I gave you reason to. Hey, how about you ask me out again?
Dan: How about you actually show up?
Serena: Okay, no drama, no disruptions. I promise.
Dan: You promise? Oh, no, that means it's never gonna happen now.
Serena: Aah! Okay, quick. I take it back. I unpromise.
Dan: Friday. 8:00.
Blair: I think we can agree to those terms. But you can't wear those shoes. Or that hair.
Serena: Blair. Okay, see you then.
Dan: All right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...