Monday 8 August 2011

Bad News Blair - s01e04 - Blair

Bad News Blair - s01e04 - Blair


Serena: Hey! First of all you look amazing!
Blair: I know.
Serena: But look, can I give you a little tip?
Blair: How did I know this was coming?
Serena: No, no, look, all you need to do is maybe you could, uh, loosen up a little, you know? Shake it out! Um, maybe you could be goofy, like when we were 10. And we would dance around to "Genie in a bottle" in your mom's clothes.
Blair: Help me. Help me.
Serena: Um, okay. Uh... Act like a tiger, okay? Come on. Rawr!
Blair: Rawr.
Serena: No, no, you gotta roar. Rawr!
Blair: Rawr!
Serena: Yeah, yeah, yeah! Give me more tiger! Give me more tiger! You're in that jungle.
Blair: Rawr!
Serena: You're a savage! Now let's do a prettier one this time, okay? You're Venus in the half shell, right? So just look up..
Blair: Ooh!
Serena: Let's do something crazy like Britney with the umbrella. Okay, Britney with the umbrella, go!
Blair: Rawr! Aah!
Serena: At the car! At the car!
Blair: Aah!
Serena: Posh spice in America. Ready? Go! That's "cyborg spice" to you. Okay, you gotta pout more and strike.Remember, I taught you the hand on the hip. Strike it and pop. Come on, give me more, give me more, you sexy beast. Oh, it looks so good! You're doing so good! You got it! Look how good you are! Pout, pout, pout.
Blair: What are you doing?
Serena: Oh, shoot. I gotta go meet Dan.
Blair: No, you're staying here. I need you. I can't let my mother down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...