Monday 15 August 2011

Dare Devil - s01e05 - Lily

Dare Devil - s01e05 - Lily


Eric: I don't understand. He said I was ready. We talked about it in our session this morning.
Lily: What he said is that you could come home, not that you should.
Eric: But, mom, I thought...
Lily: I don't wanna argue about this. I need time to think.
Eric: Please.
Lily: Look, I told the doctor I would take it under advisement. You can't just walk out of here anyway. There's papers that have to be signed, release forms, insurance...
Eric: I can't believe you. You want to keep me here forever.
Lily: If you still think I'm "keeping you here", that just proves how not ready you are to come home. Look, we'll talk about this tomorrow.
Eric: Yeah. Yeah, you bet we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...