Thursday 25 August 2011

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Blair

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Blair


Jenny: Well, that's all of it.
Blair: Thank you so much. I don't know what I would've done without you. Thank you.
Jenny: That's okay. That was fun.
Blair: I'm glad. It's all part of your education. And it looks like you're learning. It's a nice bracelet. Vintage, right? The diamonts look real.
Jenny: It's 'cause they sort of are. Uh, the man at the store lent it to me.
Blair: Why would he do that? Oh! Oh, sweetie, you didn't think you were gonna be able to come tonight, right?
Jenny: I thought, maybe, yeah.
Blair: Jenny, freshmen don't get to go to the masked ball. It's just tradition.
Jenny: No, I know. It's just that there were five dresses.
Blair: Oh, it... you always need back-up. I mean, what... what if I spilled something or a zipper broke?
Jenny: Yeah, of course. I'll... I'll remember that. Have fun tonight.
Blair: I will and don't worry. Your time will come. I promise. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...